“I’ve been in the courtroom as an expert witness many times.
I know the importance of evidence that supports poor practice leading to injury,
or may help prove someone’s innocence.
Getting a second medical opinion is critical to proving those claims.“– Dr. Saint-Louis, SpineRad’s leading Radiologist
- Consultation can be done remotely
- Help with identifying: misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, malpractice, improper treatment, surgical errors, or failure to warn the patient of known risks
- Image study findings with abnormalities or injuries shown and defined
- A report on the images that uses plain language and includes definitions of medical terms
- Recommendations on other imaging studies that would be more useful